Monday 13 January 2014

T Day plus 2 (12th January)



John wrote:
Another good night’s sleep.
Woken at 5:30 for the cyclosporine


Cyclosporine & a fuzzy John

Still plugged in. Not even going to his private bathroom, can get in the way of the cyclosporine infusion. You have to take it with you!
And later there will be another transfusion, and this evening they promise me more cyclosporine followed by a platelets transfusion. All this to keep my blood good until the stem cells start to get to work and make my bone marrow, and in turn my blood, better.

Sue wrote:
Much relieved that John is in much better spirits.
He tells me he has been able to start reading again – Thank you Steve H for the “Life of Samuel Johnson”.

1 comment:

  1. John so glad to see you again,sorry you have lost your view,hopefully short term! Mike says sure the penalty shoot out will be a winner because Germany always wins those! Thinking of you both! Elaine and Mike

    ReplyDelete