Monday 6 January 2014

Day 3



Day 3 (5th January - Sunday) – Chemo plus 2 Day
John wrote:
We are woken up quite early so blood and other tests can be taken. Their big mistake this morning  - taking my blood pressure after I had heard the Test Match Results   - do I feel sorry for Andy Flower ?  Bet his blood pressure is even worse than mine.

Had that long awaited shower. Why was I worried? Nice and clean and cosy now in my fresh PJs.

Amusing incident when i was admitted:-
Ward clerk: Religion ?
John: Anglican
Ward clerk: What’s that ?
 
Sunday PM after Sue & Jen finished their visit:
John wrote
:
First  hint of queasiness, and now temperature of 38.1. Ding ,Ding – emergency, call the doctor. Antibiotics, blood test, urine test, paracetamol.
Doctor can’t find a problem.
22:00 – feeling better, temperature 37.7- result happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment