Tuesday 7 January 2014

Day 5



Day 5 (7th January) – Chemo plus 4 day
John wrote:
Determined to meet this feeling on nausea head on with a sausage sandwich. They tell me that it is not my stomach that has the problem. Let’s see if they are telling the truth.   
Another 2 ½ hours of chemo in the afternoon. Now I am starting to notice the effects. Cannot face food – especially the smell. But just feeling sick, not actually being sick, thank goodness.
A welcome visit from my fellow churchwarden, Steve, this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I've never been able to test the assertion that the best thing for a major hangover is a really greasy fry up , not sure it is a direct and true comparison with your situation but I admire your willingness to give it a go...
    good luck ,John ,

    ReplyDelete